Easy homemade popsicles with fresh mangos and Greek yogurt – a great summertime treat!
So it’s mid-June and you’re already ready to beat the heat? I’ve got your answer!
These 5-ingredient, 10-minutes to prep and naturally sweetened homemade popsicles with mango and Greek yogurt are perfect for cooling down in the summer heat!
Our family is currently having beach week — the kiddos are just down with their year for preschool so the hubby and I both took a week off of work to go play and have some time together — and these popsicles are a favorite.
J gets super excited about them:
And I enjoy them too! These are a lovely healthy treat to refuel after my weekday workouts. (Confession: I’m a treadmill junkie. Can’t stop, won’t stop!)
I get some natural sweetness and some wholesome protein, all disguised in a popsicle 🙂
Or a smoothie. Because, to be honest, sometimes when I make these for the kids, I have my portion immediately. Pre-freezing. Straight from the blender.
It’s hard to resist!
But if you do have more will power than me, you will be rewarded with a delicious, wholesome, power-packed popsicle that will satisfy your sweet tooth and your energy needs. Total win!
And did you know they only have 100 calories for a 1-cup serving, plus more than 20 vitamins and minerals? The nutrition editor in me highly approves. And I love that it’s just a simple, real food snack.
So whether you are gearing up for a workout, cooling down from one or just need a healthy, wholesome snack, these homemade popsicles deliver.
Mango yogurt popsicles
Easy homemade mango yogurt popsicles make a great summertime treat!
- 2 large ripe mangoes (about 1 1/2 cups diced)
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (I use non-fat)
- 1 1/2-2 tablespoons honey (see notes)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Peel and dice mangoes and add a few small pieces to the bottom of each popsicle mold. You can also add a few small blueberries if you have them on hand.
- Add remaining mango to a blender with remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Divide mango mixture between popsicle molds and place in freezer. After 45 minutes to an hour, place popsicle sticks in molds and continue to freeze.
- Mango popsicles will be ready after another 3-4 hours. Run under warm water to loosen the popsicles from your molds and remove and enjoy!
Recipe NotesThe amount of honey you need will depend on how sweet your mango is. Start with one tablespoon, then taste and add extra if desired.
This mixture is also delicious un-frozen, as a smoothie. In case you are inpatient like me!
I use these popsicle molds.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of National Mango Board. The opinions and text are all mine.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but I receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand.