Posted by Kathryn Dohertyhttps://www.familyfoodonthetable.com/5-minute-healthy-chocolate-pudding/
© 2015 Family Food on the Table. All rights reserved.
5-minute healthy chocolate pudding
2 adjust servings
A healthy, no-cook chocolate pudding, naturally sweetened with honey.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup oats (I use old-fashioned oats)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of salt
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender or food processor (I used my hand blender, since it’s a small batch) and blend very well, scraping down the sides if necessary.
- Pour into a bowl and cover and chill. I'm not patient either but it's even better cold. The pudding thickens and sets up in 25-30 minutes.
- To make this recipe vegan, substitute maple syrup for the honey. Just as delicious!
You an easily double or triple this recipe to make more.
You can sub almond butter or another nut butter for the peanut butter if you prefer.