Posted by Kathrynhttps://www.familyfoodonthetable.com/bbq-cheddar-turkey-meatloaf/
© 2015 Family Food on the Table. All rights reserved.
BBQ cheddar turkey meatloaf
4-6 servings adjust servings
An easy, flavorful, healthy 1-bowl turkey meatloaf. Sure to be a family favorite!
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey (I use 7% fat)
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs (unseasoned)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce, divided
- 1 cup packed spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 7-ounce jar roasted red peppers, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine all ingredients, using only 1/4 cup of the BBQ sauce. Mix well in a bowl. I like to get it going with a fork and then use my hands to avoid overmixing, which can make the meatloaf tough.
- Place the mixture onto a baking sheet and shape into an 8-inch long loaf.
- Top with remaining 1/4 cup BBQ sauce. Spread it evenly around the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Transfer to a cutting board and let rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Dive in!
Extras freeze great!
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 416kcal Calories from fat 201|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 22g||34%|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|