Posted by Kathryn Dohertyhttps://www.familyfoodonthetable.com/cheese-and-herb-spread/
© 2015 Family Food on the Table. All rights reserved. about 1 cup adjust servings
A fast, creamy spread with fresh herbs, topped with radishes!
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 3-4 tablespoons fresh herbs, chopped (parsley, thyme, basil or a mix)
- lemon juice, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6-8 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 baguette, sliced and toasted
- Combine cheese and herbs and stir well to combine. Add lemon juice and salt and pepper, to taste.
- To serve, spread mixture on baguette slices and top with sliced radishes. Enjoy!
- Note: To prepare the baguette, I slice the loaf diagonally and bake at 400 for 10-15 minutes, until lightly browned. You can also broil it for a couple of minutes but watch it VERY closely to prevent it from burning.
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 735kcal Calories from fat 569|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 63g||97%|
|Saturated Fat 39g||195%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|