Posted by Kathryn Dohertyhttps://www.familyfoodonthetable.com/easy-creamy-chicken/
© 2015 Family Food on the Table. All rights reserved. 4 servings adjust servings
This creamy skillet chicken has a velvety smooth sauce from just 2 ingredients!
- 3-4 chicken breasts, cut into large strips or chunks
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 creamy Swiss cheese wedges (I use Laughing Cow)
- 2/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- Season chicken strips or chunks with salt and black pepper.
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and sear on both sides until browned, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Add cheese wedges and chicken broth, scraping up any stuck-on bits on the bottom of the pan.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until the cheese has melted, the sauce has thickened and the chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Serve chicken with extra sauce drizzled over the top. Devour!
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 386kcal Calories from fat 209|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 23g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|