Posted by Kathrynhttps://www.familyfoodonthetable.com/easy-crunchy-baked-chicken/
© 2015 Family Food on the Table. All rights reserved.
Easy crunchy baked chicken
4 servings adjust servings
These super crunchy, flavorful chicken breasts are made with 3 simple ingredients - no dredging station needed!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups Italian dressing (homemade or store bought)
- 1 1/2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Marinate the chicken breasts in Italian dressing for at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Place Panko breadcrumbs in a shallow bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove chicken from the marinade (discard the marinade). Coat both sides of chicken in Panko breadcrumbs, pressing to help it adhere.
- Place chicken breasts on a baking pan covered in aluminum foil - easy clean-up! Spray the tops of the chicken breasts with cooking spray. This helps it get browned and crisp.
- Bake at 375 for 30-40 minutes, until golden brown and chicken breasts are cooked through. Serve hot and enjoy!
Panko breadcrumbs are a must here! They bring the crunch in this baked chicken.
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 620kcal Calories from fat 287|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 32g||49%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|