Posted by Kathryn Dohertyhttps://www.familyfoodonthetable.com/easy-honey-dijon-baked-chicken/
© 2015 Family Food on the Table. All rights reserved.
Easy honey-dijon baked chicken
4 servings adjust servings
This easy recipe makes delicious honey-Dijon chicken strips!
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon coarse ground mustard
- 1 - 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Coat an large baking dish (a 9x13 glass baking dish will work, too) with cooking spray.
- Combine first five ingredients and mix well. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Season chicken strips generously with salt and pepper. Place chicken strips in prepared baking dish.
- Spoon honey mustard sauce over chicken strips and spread out evenly.
- Bake at 400 for 25 minutes, or until cooked through.
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 315kcal Calories from fat 72|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 8g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|