Posted by Kathrynhttps://www.familyfoodonthetable.com/garlicky-broccolini/
© 2015 Family Food on the Table. All rights reserved. 2 servings adjust servings
Check out this recipe for an easy and interesting side dish!
- 1 bunch broccolini, ends trimmed (leave plenty of stalk)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper or red pepper flakes, for a bit of heat
- Steam the broccolini for 4-6 minutes, until bright green and fork tender, but not overcooked
- Remove steamer basket and in the same pan, heat olive oil over medium-low heat.
- Add garlic and sauté for 30-45 seconds, until fragrant.
- Add broccolini, salt and pepper or red pepper flakes
- Saute and stir occasionally for 2-3 minutes.
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 24kcal Calories from fat 21|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|