Posted by Kathryn Dohertyhttps://www.familyfoodonthetable.com/green-beans-mushrooms/
© 2015 Family Food on the Table. All rights reserved.
Green beans and mushrooms
4 servings adjust servings
A quick and easy side of green beans and mushrooms, perfect for weeknights!
- 1 12-oz. bag steam-in-the-bag prewashed green beans
- 1 8-oz. package white button mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter (optional)
- Steam the green beans in the microwave according to the package directions (just don't go for the full time since you'll be sauteing them as well).
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil over medium heat in a pan.
- Saute the mushrooms for about 5 minutes, until they've browned and released most of their moisture.
- Add green beans, season with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Add butter if desired. Serve hot.
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 50kcal Calories from fat 14|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|