Posted by Kathryn Dohertyhttps://www.familyfoodonthetable.com/individual-peach-blueberry-crumble/
© 2015 Family Food on the Table. All rights reserved.
Individual peach blueberry crumble
2 servings adjust servings
Individual peach blueberry crumbles taste like summer in your own little bowl!
For the fruit mix
- 2 peaches, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1-2 teaspoons sugar (see notes)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
For the crumble topping
- 1/4 cup oats (I use old-fashioned)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour (I use white whole wheat but any kind is fine)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375. Coat two ramekins with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix the peaches and blueberries with the sugar and lemon juice. Divide evenly between the two ramekins.
- In a separate bowl, mix the oats, sugar, flour and melted butter, stirring to ensure everything is well-coated. Top each ramekin with the oat crumble mixture.
- Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly. Let cool for 5-10 minutes before eating (cause it will be HOT!)
- Top with ice cream, whipped cream or yogurt, if desired, and enjoy!
I almost always only need 1 teaspoon of sugar here because the fruit is so ripe and so sweet on its own. Taste yours and if you think it needs a little extra help in the sweetness department, go for 1 1/2 or 2 teaspoons of sugar in the crumble.
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 382kcal Calories from fat 121|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 13g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|