Posted by Kathryn Dohertyhttps://www.familyfoodonthetable.com/lightened-up-hummus/
© 2015 Family Food on the Table. All rights reserved. about 1 1/2 cups adjust servings
A super creamy, bright homemade hummus in 5 minutes!
- 1 1/2 cups chick peas, rinsed and drained (crock pot or store bought)
- 2 tablespoons water (or reserved liquid from chick peas)
- 1 1/2 tablespooons lemon juice (use less or more, to your liking)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Dump all your ingredients in a food processor and mix until smooth and super creamy. No really, that’s all! You can add extra water if you want to thin it out a bit more.
- Serve with fresh cut veggies, pita bread, crackers, pretzels - whatever you like! Or use it as a sandwich spread. Delicious!
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 12kcal Calories from fat 2|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|