Posted by Kathrynhttps://www.familyfoodonthetable.com/maple-mustard-pork-tenderloin/
© 2015 Family Food on the Table. All rights reserved.
Maple-mustard pork tenderloin
3-4 servings adjust servings
Roasted maple-mustard pork tenderloin makes for a hands-off, delicious dinner!
- 1 1-lb. pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon coarse mustard (or more Dijon)
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme or rosemary, chopped (or sub 1 teaspoon dried thyme or rosemary)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil for easy cleanup. Spray with cooking spray.
- Mix Dijon mustard, coarse mustard, maple syrup and thyme in a small bowl.
- Place pork tenderloin on prepared baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Rub mustard mixture over pork tenderloin, reserving about a tablespoon of the mustard mixture to drizzle over the pork before serving.
- Put pork tenderloin in oven and roast at 400 for 20 minutes, or until done.
- Slice the pork, drizzle with reserved sauce and enjoy!
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 224kcal Calories from fat 51|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|