Posted by Kathryn Dohertyhttps://www.familyfoodonthetable.com/paprika-chicken/
© 2016 Family Food on the Table. All rights reserved. 4 servings adjust servings
A 15-minute paprika chicken recipe that uses on-hand ingredients for big flavor!
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Mix paprika, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the seasoning over the cubed chicken and toss to get it coated on all sides.
- Heat olive oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and saute for 4-5 minutes.
- Stir and turn the chicken pieces over and cook for another 3-4 minutes, until cooked through.
- Squeeze the fresh lemon juice over the chicken and serve!
I like to serve this paprika chicken over steamed brown rice and drizzle the extra pan juices over everything.
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 238kcal Calories from fat 72|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 8g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|