Posted by Kathryn Dohertyhttps://www.familyfoodonthetable.com/slow-cooker-pulled-pork/
© 2015 Family Food on the Table. All rights reserved. about 4 cups adjust servings
An easy 3-ingredient slow cooker pulled pork using pork tenderloin!
- 2 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, trimmed and silver skin removed
- 1 (20-oz.) can Dr. Pepper soda (or other root beer)
- 1 (18 oz.) bottle BBQ sauce (or about 2 heaping cups)
- Place pork tenderloin in slow cooker. Pour soda over the pork.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Drain well. Remove and shred pork, then return to the slow cooker.
- Stir in the BBQ sauce until well mixed.
- Serve immediately or let it sit on warm until ready to serve.
Make my easy no-mayo coleslaw (Eastern N.C. style) to go on top of or alongside of your sandwiches.
This pulled pork freezes great! Just let it cook and pack it up in a labeled bag for the freezer. I love having some on hand for busy weeks.
Adapted from Allrecipes.com.
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 340kcal Calories from fat 90|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 10g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|