Posted by Kathrynhttps://www.familyfoodonthetable.com/slow-roasted-cherry-tomatoes/
© 2015 Family Food on the Table. All rights reserved.
Slow roasted cherry tomatoes
About 1 1/2 cups adjust servings
Slow roasted (aka candy) tomatoes are addictive and go with everything!
- 2 pints cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Mrs. Dash original seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- sprinkle of brown sugar (about 1 teaspoon)
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine all ingredients on a sheet pan, tossing well to coat the tomatoes with all of the seasonings.
- Bake at 325 for 30 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 200 and cook another 2 hours.
- Cool then refrigerate in a jar or covered container. Use for chicken, fish, pork, pasta, bruschetta - anything! They'll keep for weeks in the fridge.
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 3kcal Calories from fat 1|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|