Posted by Kathryn Dohertyhttps://www.familyfoodonthetable.com/spicy-sweet-potato-rounds/
© 2015 Family Food on the Table. All rights reserved.
Spicy sweet potato rounds
4 servings adjust servings
Tender, sweet and spicy - these roasted sweet potato rounds are addictive!
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut in 1/2 inch think rounds
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (use more for more heat or skip to reduce the heat)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place sweet potato rounds on cookie sheet.
- Mix chili powder, paprika, salt and both peppers in a small bowl until well combined.
- Brush the sweet potato rounds with olive oil and sprinkle with the seasoning mix.
- Roast at 400 for 25 minutes or until tender.
- Serve hot.
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 117kcal Calories from fat 32|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 4g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|