Make-ahead oatmeal squares make for an easy, customizable breakfast!
* Stir in applesauce and cinnamon after oats are cooked.
* Stir in pumpkin after oats are cooked and after set, top with peanut butter.
* Stir in peanut butter and top with jam or chocolate drizzle.
* Stir in honey (or maple syrup or brown sugar) and top with fruit and/or yogurt.
* Serve savory with eggs and soy sauce, or cheese and veggies.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 135kcal Calories from fat 22|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|