Posted by Kathryn Dohertyhttps://www.familyfoodonthetable.com/parmesan-chicken/
© 2015 Family Food on the Table. All rights reserved. 4 servings adjust servings
An easy weeknight chicken dinner that's simple but scrumptious!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 cup buttermilk (or 1 cup milk plus 2 teaspoons lemon juice)
- paprika, to sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Combine Parmesan cheese and panko breadcrumbs in a shallow bowl. Place buttermilk (or milk and lemon juice) in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in the milk mixture, then move to the bowl with the cheese mixture and press down, helping the cheese and breadcrumbs adhere to all sides. Place chicken in prepared baking dish. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Sprinkle any remaining cheese and breadcrumbs on top of chicken. Sprinkle each chicken breast with paprika.
- Bake at 400 for 25-30 minutes, or until cooked through. Serve and enjoy!
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 406kcal Calories from fat 185|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 21g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|