Posted by Kathryn Dohertyhttps://www.familyfoodonthetable.com/blueberry-oat-cookies/
© 2015 Family Food on the Table. All rights reserved. 12 large cookies adjust servings
Whole grain, naturally sweetened blueberry oat cookies are the perfect snack!
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (I use white whole wheat flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- Combine oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Combine yogurt, honey, egg and vanilla in a separate bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine, but don’t overmix. Stir in the dried blueberries.
- Drop spoonfuls onto a baking sheet lined with a silpat mat or parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 for 13-15 minutes, until just slightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 120kcal Calories from fat 13|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|