Posted by Kathryn Dohertyhttps://www.familyfoodonthetable.com/whole-roasted-okra-and-tomatoes/
© 2015 Family Food on the Table. All rights reserved.
Whole roasted okra and tomatoes
4 servings adjust servings
Whole roasted okra and cherry tomatoes make for a quick, healthy side dish!
- 1 pound okra, tops cut off
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450. Meanwhile, trim your okra and combine all of the ingredients in a bowl. (Or be lazy like me and dump everything onto the roasting pan and toss it with your hands. Fewer dishes.)
- Roast the okra and tomatoes for about 10 minutes, then shake the pan to help the veggies rotate a bit for even charring and roast for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot!
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 84kcal Calories from fat 34|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 4g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|