Posted by Kathryn Dohertyhttps://www.familyfoodonthetable.com/cheesy-fiesta-grilled-chicken/
© 2015 Family Food on the Table. All rights reserved.
Cheesy fiesta grilled chicken
4 servings adjust servings
This fun, flavorful fiesta grilled chicken can be dressed up and used in so many ways!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese (Pepper Jack, Monterey Jack and cheddar all work great)
- Topping options: sliced avocado, crumbled tortilla chips, sliced jalapeños, salsa or chopped tomatoes, chopped fresh cilantro, sliced olives, sour cream or Greek yogurt
- Preheat your grill.
- Rub both sides of the chicken breasts with oil and sprinkle with taco seasoning.
- Grill chicken over medium-high heat for 10-15 minutes, flipping once. (Grill time will depend on how thick your chicken breasts are.) Meanwhile, get your toppings prepped.
- A couple of minutes before they are done, top the chicken breasts with the shredded cheese to allow it to melt. Pile on as much as you can for extra cheesy goodness.
- Once cooked, remove the chicken breasts from the grill and pile on your favorites toppings.
- Get your fiesta on!
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 452kcal Calories from fat 184|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 20g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|