Posted by Kathryn Dohertyhttps://www.familyfoodonthetable.com/mahi-mahi-fish-tacos-with-salsa-verde/
© 2015 Family Food on the Table. All rights reserved.
Mahi-mahi fish tacos with salsa verde
2-3 servings adjust servings
Mahi mahi fish tacos and salsa verde are an easy, simple weeknight dinner!
- 2 mahi-mahi filets (or you could use grouper or another white flaky fish)
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning (homemade or store bought)
- salsa verde (I use Trader Joe's brand) - enough to make you happy
- For serving: whole wheat flour tortillas, desired toppings: shredded cheese, Greek yogurt or sour cream, sliced avocado, coleslaw or any of your favorites
- Preheat oven to 400. Place a piece of aluminum foil on a baking pan - makes for easy clean up. Spray with cooking spray.
- Season fish with 1 teaspoon taco seasoning and place on prepared pan.
- Bake at 400 for 10-15 minutes, until done (depends on the thickness of your fish).
- Shred the fish with two forks. Serve in soft whole wheat flour tortillas with salsa verde and any other favorite taco toppings.
I love serving these fish tacos with my no-mayo coleslaw, either on top or on the side.
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 178kcal Calories from fat 13|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|