Healthy lunch recipes with chicken
Change up your lunch routine with some of these easy, healthy lunch recipes with chicken! Everything from salads to wraps to burgers, you're sure to find some new favorites!
Do you ever get in a rut and eat the same thing for lunch over and over again?
I know I do.
And so does my husband, who quickly gets sick of eating the same lunch every day.
For him, as much as for me, I'm always trying to find new healthy lunch recipes with chicken that are also EASY.
Cause with everything else going on, I'm not trying to slave away over our day-to-day lunches. #nobodygottimeforthat
Some of these are make-ahead lunches you can put together the night before while others can be assembled when you're ready to eat. Some are served hot, some cold.
You can browse below to see what catches your eye but I wanted to call out some of our go-to lunches.
A few of our favorite healthy lunch recipes with chicken:
- Basil chicken salad with walnuts (serve as a salad, wrap or sandwich)
- Spicy chicken patties (paleo and whole 30)
- Asian chicken mason jar salad (make a few for the week!)
- Easy chicken roll-ups with cream cheese and veggies (great for kids too!)
- Chicken quinoa salad with salsa hummus (protein-packed!)
- BBQ chicken burgers (for weekends or to make ahead)
I hope you find some new favorites to help you mix things up from time to time.